Vancouver’s largest and ONLY green living tradeshow and eco-marketplace returns for 2009 and once again, the EPIC team has been busy at work planning another extraordinary event. With a new home in the Vancouver Convention Centre West expansion building, and twice the floor space as our previous events, EPIC 2009 is shaping up to be our biggest and best show to date. There’s many reasons to come to EPIC – allow us to share our top ten. Top 10 Reasons to Attend EPIC 2009
- These are challenging economic times, but don’t sweep sustainability under the rug! Fears of economic uncertainty top everyone’s mind these days, but don’t let the environment take a back seat. Now more than ever, it’s important to keep the momentum high on tackling climate change. Come to EPIC and reaffirm your commitment to the environment.
- EPIC is about empowering and educating consumers to make smarter decisions and create change with their shopping dollars. Whether you consider yourself a ’greenie’, or count yourself among those looking for more information about sustainable living, there’s something for everyone at EPIC.
- Be among the first to experience Vancouver’s NEWEST and GREENEST Convention Centre opening Spring 2009.
- Buy local! Over 85% of EPIC exhibitors are local companies. Come support your local business community and promote less shipping, which uses less fuel.
- EPIC is the biggest green living show in Western Canada! Nowhere else will you find 300+ green companies under one roof.
- Shop with scruples! The EPIC eco-marketplace concept allows you to not only learn about the best eco-friendly products on the market today, you can buy them right at the show.
- Exciting new features being introduced for EPIC 2009 include the EPICurean Food Market, a Workshop Stage, ’The Great Escape Funzone’ for kids, a Green Transportation Test Track, and the EPIC Café.
- Live healthier. EPIC is all about showcasing products and businesses that are friendlier to the earth and better for your health.
- EPIC is more than just a tradeshow – it’s a three-day celebration that will educate, entertain and immerse you in all things ’green’. Check out the EPIC Main Stage, Celebrity Cooking Stage, Fashion Shows, and other feature areas scattered throughout the floor.
- EPIC is a new breed of green event, featuring environmentally-friendly products and companies that mix style and sustainability for savvy consumers.
Tickets $10 online. Visit www.epicvancouver.com.