So you got a new iPhone? Great!
Now you need to get rid of your old one, are you giving it to a family member? Sell it on Craigslist?
The most important action is now to make sure you wipe your data off.
These are the easy steps to follow to make sure your old iPhone will be clear to go!
- Make sure your iPhone is full charged or connect it to a power source
- Go to Settings
- Tap on General
- Scroll all the way down and tap Reset
- Choose Erase All Content and Settings
- If you enabled the PASSCODE you need to enter it now
- Confirm [TWICE] that you REALLY want to ERASE everything
In case you need to recover the data and settings, just connect your iPhone to iTunes and do the recovery process.
Need more help? Write us at email@example.com